This product is no longer available
This listing is provided for reference.
Please contact us
if you require assistance for an alternative.
Please note the following important points:
- Due to the weight, this product is ineligible for free shipping as it needs to be shipped as freight.
- Delivery will be by palletised courier and we can only drop off at kerbside / ground floor locations.
- The item is heavy and will require a two man lift or assisted handling.
The E206 is a fully featured 6KVA/4800W online double conversion UPS system in a tower format.
The high frequency switch mode design topology gives rise to a light weight, small footprint Uninterruptible Power
Supply that gives superb power protection performance and is unbeatable value for money.
The VFI6KB comes with a unique removable maintenance bypass module, negating the need for a separate external system saving on
installation and servicing costs.
Operating costs can also be reduced by selecting ECO mode, where the UPS operates in a high efficiency mode.
LCD and LED displays on the front panel give at-a-glance indication of UPS status. The E206 can also be monitored using the
RS232 port, or over a network with the optional in-built SNMP interface.
- High frequency, double conversion on-line technology
- Selectable ECO mode for high efficiency operation
- Removable maintenance bypass module
- Fully digital DSP control
- Wide input voltage range
- LCD display
- Cold start
- Advanced battery management
- Automatic battery charge in UPS off mode
- Lightning & surge protection
- Short circuit & overload protection
- Automatic fan speed control with load variation
- Optional emergency power off function
- Smart RS232 communications with monitoring software
- Optional SNMP communications
|Model Part Number||E206|
|Capacity||6 kVA / 4800 W|
|Input||Voltage range||120V AC - 276V AC, load |
|Phase ||Single phase|
|Frequency||40Hz to 70Hz|
|Output||Voltage||220 / 230V AC ±2%|
|THD (linear load)||< 2%|
|THD (non-linear load)||< 6%|
|Overload capability||105%~130%, 10min, transfer to bypass|
|>130%, 1s, transfer to bypass|
|Crest factor||3:1 (max)|
|Short circuit protection ||5 cycles turn off inverter, no transfer to bypass, provide alarm (AC mode)|
|5 cycles turn off inverter, provide alarm (battery mode)|
|Input fuse blown or breaker action (bypass mode)|
|Transfer time ||0ms (between online mode & battery mode)|
|Battery||Model||12V valve regulated lead acid maintenance free|
|DC Voltage||192V DC|
|Battery||16 x 12V / 7Ah|
|Backup time at half load||7min|
|Backup time at full load||3min|
|Charge current ||Internal Battery: 1A External Battery: 4A|
|Recharge time||90% capacity after 8 hours charging|
|Environment||Temperature||0°C to +40°C|
|Relative humidity||0 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Storage temperature||0°C to +40°C|
|Communication ||Standard: RS232, Optional: Relay contacts / USB / SNMP|
|LCD Display||Measurements: Input & output voltage/frequency, battery voltage, load power & kVA, UPS temperature|
|Operation mode: i.e. Online, On Battery, Bypass|
|LED Indication||Green LED: Normal operation, Yellow LED: Warning condition, Red LED: Abnormal operation|
|Noise Level||< 55dBA|
|Safety & EMC||CE marked to 2006/95/EC & 2004/108/EC Tested to EN62040-1-1:2003 & EN62040-2:2006|
|Weight & Dimensions||Standard unit weight||70 kg|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) ||655 x 250 x 590 mm|
- Control Software
- UK Input Lead
- Output Leads
- RS232 Communication Lead
- User Manuals