This product is no longer available
This listing is provided for reference.
Please contact us
if you require assistance for an alternative.
Please note the following important points:
- Due to the weight, this product is ineligible for free shipping as it needs to be shipped as freight.
- Delivery will be by palletised courier and we can only drop off at kerbside / ground floor locations.
- The item is heavy and will require a two man lift or assisted handling.
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid
electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the
battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special oneway
valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up.
Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free,
leak proof and usable in any position.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology
for efficient gas recombination of up to
99% and freedom from electrolyte
maintenance or water top-up.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies
with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy
grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge.
|Rated Capacity (20HR rate)||100Ah|
|Total Height (with Terminals)||236mm|
- 6-FM-100T Battery
- Salver Tray
- Terminal Screws & Washers