- 1-10KVA Models
- VFI Technology (Online Double Conversion)
- Built-in Isolation Transformer
- Tower Format on Wheels
- Extended Run Capable
- Intelligent Port for SNMP/Relay Options
- Adjustable Charge Current
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Frequency Conversion Mode
Online Double Conversion
9 Recognised Power Quality Problems
The VFI topology (also known as online double conversion) protects against 9 recognised power quality problems.
Built in Isolation Transformer
Provides Galvanic Isolation
- Superior Noise Rejection and Surge Protection
- Transformer on input (1-3KVA) prevents any voltage regulation issues
- Output transformer on 6-10KVA allows for 115V and 230V outputs (or a combination).
- Truly floating for safety and true isolation
- No Neutral-Earth bond for safety reasons but can be connected if required for zero N-E voltage.
Ease of Installation
- All units over 30kg are fitted with wheels
- Ramps on pallets to ease unpacking
- Bespoke cable sets and pre-wired units available
Extended Run Capability
- All units can have runtime extended by the addition of external battery cabinets.
- The charge current on 1-3KVA models can be adjusted to 4A for rapid recharge.
- Cabs with built in chargers are available.